Manage episode 302587875 series 2484638
By Wizemarkets Analytics Private Limtied. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- How term insurance works for you and the company that sells it to you
- Debt or Dependents – the two reasons to buy term insurance
- How Covid and the fact that a handful of reinsurers control everything has made your office insurance a bit less reliable – consider buying a personal one too
- How much coverage is enough and how much the insurance company will give you
- Why you should opt for the in person medical test
- You’re tech or finance savvy but consider getting an agent or distributor if your dependents might not be
- Common riders and why you should ignore them
- How the claims process works and benefits of selecting a monthly or yearly premium payment
Click here for the full transcript.