Manage episode 307803264 series 2843318
How are you putting your offer out there? How often are you talking about it? In today’s market, you have to make some noise and turn the volume way up in order to make the sales. Listen in as Kinsey discusses how to get more attention to your offers without fear of over-communicating them.
Do not miss these highlights:
- We usually don't show up in our offers powerful enough
- To dial in your revenue-generating activities and to move the needle faster, you have to literally make more noise
- Assess your excitement level and anchor yourself in the excitement of your offer
- If you're not getting enough clients, you're not making enough offers
- What does it mean by “Over-communicate your offer”
- Talk about your offer every day and make more offers
- You cannot assume that people even understand how to get what you have to offer
Free 3 Day Intensive
Discover The 3-Step Process To Taking One Signature Offer To 7-Figures http://signaturetoseven.com
About the Host
Kinsey Machos, Marketing Strategist, is also a recovering people pleaser, self-sabotager, and corporate hustler. She helps entrepreneurs create and execute magnetic marketing and build expert brands so that they can get known, seen and heard online.
She believes that creating a business that’s 100% in alignment with SELF is one of the most important things that we can do as women -- because there’s an inner magic that we all have if we commit to an infinite pursuit of discovering (and re-discovering) that.
As a wife and a mom of three, family takes priority. And having a business that’s ran AROUND her lifestyle is a daily intention of hers.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.