Manage episode 270549450 series 2421188
Today, we’re bringing Matt Zinman back on to discuss job seeking during COVID as well as how you can use informational interviews to land your next best opportunity.
Matt Zinman is a difference-maker devoted to personally enriching the lives of at least 100 million people by 2025. His new book, Z-isms: Insights to Live By, is based on his experiences as an entrepreneur, athlete, single parent, caregiver and nonprofit founder. Matt is also the host of "Insights to Live By," a podcast that invites guests to share their own pearls of wisdom. He is also CEO of The Internship Institute, which he established in 2007 to ‘Make Experience Matter.’
- Check out Matt’s new podcast, Insights to Live By
- Get some free resources here at the Internship Institute
- Learn more about Matt and Z-isms
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn
- Check Career Warrior Podcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s eat, Grandma’s YouTube Channel
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.