Manage episode 278385413 series 2421188
Lisa is an internationally recognized career change expert and author who has successfully coached more than 500 people through work transitions in 10+ countries. She has been featured in The Washington Post, Forbes, and Business Insider as a trusted thought leader on creating a fulfilling career path. She is the host and executive producer of The Career Clarity Show podcast, and published the book Career Clarity in 2020.
Her path evolved into coaching after working for nearly a decade at companies like the American Cancer Society, Teen Vogue, and Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship.
So as you can see, Lisa is going to be just awesome, and this episode is going to really help you out if you’re struggling or confused with the career direction you’re going with.
- You can order in advance Lisa’s book: Career Clarity
- Check out Lisa’s website to get some more clarity on your next career move.
- Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn.
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check Career Warrior Podcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube Channel
- Check out our Latest Product, Urgent Care Package
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.