Manage episode 282570283 series 2421188
Today I brought on Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva, the “reinvention queen,” a scientist, entrepreneur, and author specializing in resilience.
As a consultant, Dr. Nadya has helped companies including Coca-Cola, IBM, and L'Oreal Group reinvent their products, leadership practices, and business models to meet new market demands and prepare for incoming disruptions. As a speaker, she’s delivered keynotes to more than 100,000 executives, including four TEDx talks. Dr. Nadya’s latest book is The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos.
So as you can see, Nadya is going to be just awesome, and this episode is going to help you out if you’re struggling with reinventing yourself professionally in this new economy.
- Check out this Free Resource from Nadya!
- Get more help on your applications from Let’s Eat, Grandma
- Follow Nadya on LinkedIn
- Get Nadya’s latest book “The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos” now
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check Career Warrior Podcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube Channel for Video Podcast Highlights!
- Check out our Latest Product, Urgent Care Package
- Check out our special landing page for listeners.
- Check out the blog for more details
- Leave a review
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.