Manage episode 283113348 series 2421188
Today, we’re going to dive deep with some career change topics that you may be wondering about.
- Am I joining a company culture or a cult?
- What are some of the best tools and resources to determine my strengths and interests?
- Should I settle in my next job, especially if I have financial concerns?
We’ll cover all of this with an insider access to our roundtable discussion with Lisa Lewis and several job seekers who were doing all the interviewing.
Lisa Lewis, my next guest, is an internationally recognized career change expert and author who has successfully coached more than 500 people in 10+ countries. She has been featured in The Washington Post, Forbes, and Business Insider as a trusted thought leader on creating a fulfilling career path. She is the host and executive producer of The Career Clarity Show podcast and published the book Career Clarity in late 2020.
Her path evolved into coaching after working for nearly a decade at companies like the American Cancer Society, Teen Vogue, and Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship.
- Order Lisa’s book: Career Clarity
- Check out Lisa’s website to get some more clarity on your next career move
- Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn
- Reach out Lisa by email
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check us out on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube channel for video podcast highlights
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.