Manage episode 283720442 series 2421188
Today I brought on Fawn Germer, a four-time Pulitzer Prize nominee and best-selling author of nine books including an Oprah book.
Fawn is a global keynote speaker who has presented to more than 80 Fortune 500 companies. For her new book, Coming Back!, this four-time, Pulitzer-nominated journalist interviewed more than 300 CEOs, senior executives, professors, workplace consultants, and professionals to find out why so many professionals sputter out mid-career and how to keep their careers alive.
So as you can see, Fawn is going to be just awesome, and this episode is going to really help you out if you’re struggling with keeping up with the times and furthering your career.
- Get more help on your applications from Let’s Eat, Grandma
- Want to know more about Fawn? Check out her website
- Buy one of Fawn’s best-selling books here
- Get Fawn’s free crash courses "Recharge Your Career During Covid" and "Just Take the Next Step"
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check us out on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube channel for video podcast highlights
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.