Manage episode 286199688 series 2421188
Today I brought on Kerri Twigg, the founder, and operator of Career Stories.
Through courses and coaching, Kerri helps people use their stories to grow their careers, whether they aim for a “job-job” or running their own business. And, if they’re not sure what kind of work, she helps with that too.
She has been helping people find and share their stories with confidence for nearly 20 years, seven in the career management sector. She also supports businesses as they restructure or downsize, and helps support their employees who experience change or job loss.
So as you can see, Kerri is going to be just awesome, and this episode is going to really help you out if you’re struggling with integrating personal narratives in your job-hunting strategy!
- Get more help on your applications from Let’s Eat, Grandma
- Grab your own copy of Kerri’s latest book, “The Career Stories Method”
- Reach out to Kerri directly at email@example.com
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check us out on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube channel for video podcast highlights
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.