Manage episode 332210827 series 1443187
Mark DiMassimo, creative chief of DiGo, wants to help folks like us do good things for our communities through our for-profit businesses by building better brands. So we talk about the bones of a great brand name and what positive behavior change marketing means in the cannabis category. We dissect getting attention vs. adding value and how to approach social media as personal brands, entrepreneurs, and startups. We discuss ways to uncover and communicate your strategic advantage. We also explore companies with social missions and why I see value in the gift economy for my service-based business.
Find great resources in the show notes + offers from Casually Baked partner brands.
- MJ Relief is the Ph.D. formulated CBD muscle rub I co-created with Dr. Monica Vialpando. Save 10% using promo code: casuallybaked --> Purchase here.
- Shop Dr Love CBD - SAVE 15% using promo code: casuallybaked ✌️💚 at drlovecbd.com
- Up Your Spring Gardening Game with SLOWDIRT 🌱 Save 15% using code CB15 at checkout 🌱 slowdirt.com
- SAVE 20% on Dr. Fossum’s Pet Care for cats, dogs, and horses using promo code: CasuallyBaked20 ✨
- Shop More Potcast partner brands on casuallybaked.com and receive discounts on products like Aspen Green CBD where you save 20% using promo code CB20.
- Looking For High-Quality Cannabis-Delivery in the Bay Area? Try getsava.com + use promo code CASUALLYBAKED and SAVE $30 off your first order.
- Get EARLY ACCESS to content and discounts in the Casually Baked online store (while supporting Jo's efforts) by becoming a $5/month Potcast Patron at patreon.com/casuallybaked.
- NEW: FB Group - Highly Responsible Canna Consumers here.
- Subscribe to Casually Baked on YouTube and catch the potcast videos.
- Connect on Social:@casuallybaked
When you shop with potcast affiliates you save money on things you want which in turn supports the production of this show. One thing I know for sure is that showing up for your community is the smoke circle of life. So, however you decide to support our highly responsible cannabis movement, thanks for doing your part to puff puff pass it on.