Manage episode 289978826 series 2475099
Michael is chatting today with Eamonn O’Neill, the founder and EVP at Lemongrass Consulting. This company focuses on helping customers get their SAP on AWS, which makes for a really interesting conversation topic.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Eamonn’s career journey and how he has moved from a more technical role to a more business-minded role.
- How Eamonn was at the forefront of SAP adoption back in the 90s and has stuck with that technology over the decades.
- How SAP is a German-based software company that has made its name based around the ERP concept and which has recently broadened into SaaS operating.
- The importance of automation services and how Lemongrass focuses on both efficiency and quality for their customers.
- The role that Azure plays in the world.
- How and why Eamonn got into tech and why he believes it’s important to know the technical side of what you’re doing, even if you’re a project manager or entrepreneur in the field.
- How to proceed and what to look for if you’re interested in getting into SAP. However, the market is pretty saturated unless you’re also a programmer and/or infrastructure aware.
- New use cases for SaaS.
Links to resources:
Michael Levan: Twitter
Join the Cloudskills Community
Make sure to subscribe to our mailing list at
for weekly updates, exclusive training, and advice on how to amplify your career.