Manage episode 291031456 series 2882046
6:20 YouTube Video: Rope Rescue Systems Testing - Main/Belay (Back-up) Failures
Kirk Mauthner Sharp Edge Testing in - EMBC Rope Rescue NIF Equipment Testing Summary Report 2016 (cmd + f and search 'sharp edge')
13:43 YouTube Video - How Far Will You Fall? - Tom Pendley
45:40 CMC Rope Rescue Manual
Join the Conversation
Please email us with questions or comments about this topic at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the activities discussed in this podcast pose a very substantial risk of serious injury or death.
- Products and techniques discussed in this podcast are intended for use by specially trained professionals.
- Technical rescue, rappelling, climbing and the training involved are very hazardous activities. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Effective risk management comes from experience, proper training and good personal judgment.
- CMC is not liable for any damages arising from abuse or improper use of the techniques or equipment discussed in this podcast.
- Topics discussed are the ideas and opinions of each individual.
- Department protocol and regulations should always take precedence.