Manage episode 296823659 series 1867543
It's time...this week James and Bob finally have the SeaWorld debate! The long anticipated conflict ensues in the second half of the show.
The guys also talk news and there's a lot of...well let's say "interesting" subject matter this week to cover, from the derailment of a popular ride to fireworks during the day it's quite an episode this week.
- Kings Dominion...fireworks? Where? I can't see them??!
- The bull bucked the train - NJ says it was a partial derailment but Six Flags say there was no derailment
- Covered Bridge Festival is moving away from Knoebels
- SeaWorld Appoints Tom Iven as New Chief Operating Officer
- Coming in 2025 to the town of To-Be-Announced, TN - (Additional news article)
- Update on Fantasy Island - A talk with Gene