Manage episode 286158038 series 27319
It’s been a minute since we last gathered around the water cooler, as Allen starts an impression contest, Joe wins said contest, and Michael earned a participation award.
For those following along in their podcast app, this episode’s show notes can be found at https://www.codingblocks.net/episode153.Sponsors
- Datadog – Sign up today for a free 14 day trial and get a free Datadog t-shirt after creating your first dashboard.
- DataStax – Sign up today to get $300 in credit with promo code CODINGBLOCKS and make something amazing with Cassandra on any cloud.
Take the survey at: https://www.codingblocks.net/episode153.News
- Thank you all for the latest reviews:
- iTunes: peter b :(, Jackifus, onetea_
- Getting BSOD? Test your memory with MemTest86.
- Check out all of the test descriptions.
- Go deep on a single language? Or know enough about many of them?
- Who is hiring for remote work?
- Know your storage technology. What it excels at and what it doesn’t.
- DB-Engines Ranking (db-engines.com)
- Search Driven Apps (episode 83)
- Amazon CloudSearch FAQs (aws.amazon.com)
- Kubernetes Failure Stores (k8s.af)
- The Uber Engineering blow (eng.uber.com)
- Datadog and the Container Report, with Michael Gerstenhaber (Kubernetes Podcast from Google, episode 137)
- Automated Google Cloud Platform Authentication with minikube.
- Be careful about how you use ARG in your Docker images. (docs.docker.com)
- Calvin and Hobbes the Search Engine (MichaelYingling.com)
- 11 Facts About Real-World Container Use (Datadog)
- Tips & Tricks for running Strimzi with kubectl (Strimzi)