Manage episode 286437926 series 1532765
Today we have eleven questions about sales outreach. Let’s dive in!
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS:
- What kind of greeting should I use?
- What’s the simplest way to test a multichannel campaign?
- How can I find a better prospect using Sales Navigator?
- Is it possible to find a list of my competitor’s prospects? If so, how?
- If all I can find is an info@ or team@ email, should I still try to contact that prospect?
- What should I do when a prospect says it sounds cool, but it is not a good time to consider this right now?
- When does personalization become too creepy? How do I know when I’ve gone too far with research?
- My open rate is below 20%. What’s the first thing I should do to fix this?
- How much do I need to know in order to succeed with cold email?
- What’s hot this year in cold outreach?
- Will AI ever replace humans with cold outreach?
For more answers, check out our Cold Email Masterclass where you can find the content we didn’t get to cover on this podcast.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack