Manage episode 275623083 series 2788849
Episode 7 - Security with Grace with special guest and InfoSec Leader, Charles Nwatu
In this extraordinary episode, we chat with Engineering Manager, Corporate Security & Security Technology at Netflix, Charles Nwatu (@charles_nwatu) about all things DFIR, Risk, Communications and so much more.
We talk about:
- His start in Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) and move into Risk Quant, Compliance Engineering & Automation.
- Recommendations for getting started in DFIR &
- Getting into security via the Cloud versus "traditional routes"
- Security with Grace, which he defines as meeting people where they are and helping them through their respective journeys.
- The importance of communication, storytelling, narratives, and how this helps to bridge the communication gap between security and the business.
- Connect with Charles
- Charles's book recommendation on writing powerful sentences: It Was the Best of Sentences, It Was the Worst of Sentences: A Writer's Guide to Crafting Killer Sentences, by June Casagrande
Follow us on Twitter
- Track: Too much ice
- Artist: Young Kartz via freemusicarchive.org