Manage episode 303588022 series 2910823
Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! After Brad shared his debilitating bout with Writer's Block in episode 191, he shares how he overcame it, and started creating again. Also, the guys discuss what the shipping crisis could mean for small business this holiday season.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Writers Block — how to overcome it
- The shipping crisis and holiday shopping
- What exactly is "Small Press" — and how does one qualify?
- Search “cartoonist” in the the New York Times and you'll get mostly obituaries. Why aren't we newsworthy?!
- When should a reader step in?
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.