Manage episode 277350300 series 1918426
Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, a ComicLab listener who is just starting out in comics asks how they can build an audience on social media. Also: how do you cover the second print run after you sell out of the copies from the first run?
Questions asked and topics covered...
- How can a beginner build a following on social media
- Dave compliment's Brad on developing a secondary drawing style
- Celebrity vs Fame — which is more likely for cartoonists?
- Funding the second book run
- Which mainstream comics do Dave and Brad read?
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.