Manage episode 318056250 series 1918426
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar share their thoughts on Kickstarter's recent announcement that they're switching their service to blockchain technology. Today's show is brought to you by Wacom! Wacom is the maker of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One!
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Kickstarter's blockchain announcement
- Dave's plans for SDCC 2022
- What if you DON'T want to "make a living from comics"?
- Social media networking vs Comic con networking
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.