Manage episode 283520589 series 1918426
This week, Dave and Brad talk about making plans in 2021. Will there be a return to conventions? Will Kickstarter remain reliable? How will global finances affect independent creators?
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Assessing 2021 and planning for success
- What didn't we accomplish in 2020?
- Is "webcomic" an outdated word?
- How to change a Patreon without angering current backers
- Selling digital originals?
- Artist Editions
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.