Manage episode 284133043 series 1918426
This week, Dave and Brad take several questions about self-publishing. From the best way to build an audience to handling overseas shipping — it's all about getting your work into print!
Questions asked and topics covered...
- What's the best way to build an audience for a book release?
- Is there a way to circumvent the rising prices of international shipping?
- Color printing — is it worth the increased costs?
- Selling in multiple consecutive formats
- The best format to reach pre-teens
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.