Manage episode 278088052 series 1918426
Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, a ComicLab listener writes in to inform Dave and Brad that neither of them "actually have a cartoonist's job." To put it lightly, the guys disagree.
But first, Brad creates a socially distant candy chute for Halloween --
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Dave delivers a Zoom lecture to art students
- What does it take to be considered a "cartoonist" in today's world?
- Should the drawing match the writing?
- A Clip Studio Paint boot camp in the ComicLab Discord sever
- "I hate Kickstarter extras!"
- Grad school or comics?
- "I think I quit my day job too soon."
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.