Manage episode 281883839 series 2851763
Modern culture wires us to take the easy way, to believe that huge gains can be achieved with little to no effort. But anyone who’s succeeded will tell you that’s simply not true. It never is.
Quentin Gause is one of those people. He was raised in a loving home and had the support system in his family to teach him the value of hard work and that hard work is required to get where you want to go. For Quentin, that destination was football.
Listen to hear how he overcame childhood learning difficulties, followed the example of his Dad and Uncle in building habits that set him up for success, and pursued and attained his dream of an NFL football career. Learn how Quentin played for the Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots, and Denver Broncos, and then made a pivot into the entrepreneurial world.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- The challenges and opportunities 2020 has provided [0:55]
- Lessons from childhood, a struggle to learn, and a journey to football and beyond [1:53]
- Powerful achievement comes through accountability and challenges [6:09]
- The power of community and a strong support system [15:34]
- The college experience at Rutgers and how his early life set him up for success [18:19]
- The NFL draft experience [22:36]
- Temptations that come with success and how to avoid them [28:20]
- Released from the Broncos and the decision to take a new path [33:05]
- Quentin’s biggest lesson from 2020 [38:55]
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Quentin Gause
- Quentin’s business website: https://ironvisuals.com/
- The Football Pathway Academy
- On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qgause/
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuentinGause/
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/quentingause
- On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/quentin-gause-04995356/
Connect With Peter O. Estevez