Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 30, 2021 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 27, 2021 05:07 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 297697894 series 2896655
Jean-luc and Diego have a midyear check-in on the state of #SocialConfoes and talk about what's to come in the next half of 2021.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:33 - Things we've learned in the first half of 2021
- 13:50 - Challenges we are currently facing
- 20:20 - Why do we even have guests on
- 28:58 - Thoughts on live audio platforms like Clubhouse
- 36:34 - State of podcasting in Suriname
- 56:08 - Social Media algorithms and distribution
- 1:03:31 - Closing off
Feel free to join our Discord Server.