Manage episode 292589936 series 2883022
Diego and Jean-luc are joined on #SocialConfoes by Natasha Fong Poen. Natasha will take us on a journey from moving to the Netherlands, starting a corporate career, moving back to Suriname, and finally leaving corporate life behind to found Yogini Su.
You can also connect with Natasha
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 3:57 - Why the interest in health?
- 9:08 - How do you mentally prepare yourself for an intense 30-day challenge?
- 11:15 - The calm Natasha vs the corporate rush Natasha
- 15:38 - Takeaways from the corporate world that positioned you to start something yourself?
- 21:25 - The story behind the yoga pose photo
- 26:05 - Thought process on deciding what to study
- 35:08 - The importance of environment in finding yourself
- 38:14 - Thoughts on the 'cult' aspect of yoga
- 40:42 - A memorable travel story
- 45:39 - Misconceptions around yoga practice
- 49:14 - The technical aspects of yoga
- 57:17 - Quickfire
- 1:00:27 - How can you use yoga to not get burned out in a corporate setting
- 1:03:33 - Closing off
Feel free to join our Discord Server.