Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 26, 2019 01:47 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 229759502 series 2338806
Claudia Martens, founder of Confident Claudia, teaches us key tips for becoming a great public speaker. This skill is required for success in any career. Communication skills in general are no longer a soft skill.
- Public speaking tips
- How to structure compelling stories
- Impromptu speaking vs. structured or memorized speaking
- How to become a dynamic speaker.
- Using visual aids as a support to your talk but not as a crutch
- How to overcome the fear of public speaking or manage the fear in the moment.
- The importance of communication in career success and why it’s no longer a soft skill