Manage episode 274841648 series 1097793
One of the big milestones many business owners have in mind when they are first starting out is to hit that 6-figure mark. In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with an entrepreneur, author and business owner who is passionate about helping people reach that milestone.
Her name is Shaa Wasmund and she is the author of the number one bestsellers Do Less, Get More and Stop Talking, Start Doing. She has been a lifelong supporter of encouraging more women into business. In 2015 Shaa received an MBE for her services to business and entrepreneurship. She was recently named one of the Top 20 Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK by the Sunday Times.
And today she runs one of the biggest and most active business Facebook Groups in the UK, The Freedom Collective. Shaa has built a multi-million-pound online business from her back garden. So she’s practised what she preaches when it comes to reaching 6-figures and beyond.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How Shaa’s early years, born into extreme poverty, created an obsession with gaining financial security that became a passion for creating generational wealth
- Why believing in your own worth inspires others to see your value
- The very first thing you need to do on your path to 6-figures
- How to find the right business model for you
- Why Shaa shutdown her 7-figure high end Coaching Program
- How an online course can “fireproof” your business
- The important difference between “sanity metrics” and “vanity metrics”
- Shaa’s top 3 content marketing strategies
- Why content is like a smorgasbord
- #1 piece of advice to overcome roadblocks
- Why asking for help will make you stronger
- The myth around 6-figures and the journey from “making” to “taking” to “keeping”
- And much more.
SPECIAL OFFER for Content Sells Podcast Listeners! Trial Shaa’s 6-Figure Club for just £1 for 5 days. Visit: www.Shaa.com/6figures
Also mentioned in this episode: