Manage episode 268980923 series 2659393
- Remembering past trauma while concurrently experience it right now
- How we can normalise racism as a way to protect ourself from trauma
- Them-ing and us-ing and the race hierarchy we all need to be aware of and disrupt
- Anthony Walker and Joy Gardner
- Being vigilant of our own internalised racism and where racism shows up everywhere around us; the media, social media, and everyday life too.
- My discussions with Ade Adeniji in Episode 16, Natalie Alleyne in Episode 18 Yazzie Min in Episode 15, Selina Barker Episode 3 and Mars Lord in Episode 4
- Freedom Song (2000)
- Owen Jones Guardian article
(https://www.instagram.com/novareidofficial/) and atwww.novareid.com
Don't forget if you learn something and these add value you can join my brand new podcast community over on Patreon to support this work: https://www.patreon.com/novareid.