Manage episode 315300530 series 3005692
Episode 861 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What does it mean to say that Jesus in "the only Begotten Son of God"?
2. What does the Bible say about body embalming, burial, and cremation?
3. I was reading Jeremiah this year in my devotions and came across what it says about trees in pagan worship in chapter 10:1-16. This passage seems to describe what Christmas trees look like around this season. Does this prove that the critiques from some people against celebrating Christmas and having the seasonal decor are valid?
3. Why do a lot of Christians pray for their country and their country's recovery? If it's all going to be burnt away anyway, why are we trying to do something like "save America"?
4. I am a new Christian and my fiance is not a believer. I just learned about what it means to be "unequally yoked." Should I call off the wedding?
5. I was being ordained at my church and the current pastor invited a guest preacher to come up and speak in tongues. I'm not sure how I feel about this. What do you think?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question - Can a Christian Be Cremated?