Manage episode 316542454 series 3005692
Episode 872 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. There is a girl at church that I would like to approach and ask out. How do I go about doing this biblically?
2. Is it true that “God loves the sinner, but hates the sin”? I’m struggling to see this distinction in Scripture. For example, in the opening verses of Malachi, God says “Esau have I hated, Jacob have I loved”. Would it be more accurate to say that God hates the sinner in their sin?
3. I know Jesus was without sin, but was Mary also sinless?
4. Is humor and jokes mentioned anywhere in the Bible? I have heard that God does not like humor or jesting. Is this true?
5. Which covenants in the bible have ended and which are still in effect?
6. Will the Holy Spirit ever depart near the end times?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?