Manage episode 295351199 series 1259265
Todd and I get together for another episode of the Five Heart Podcast!
This episode we discuss:
- New recruits - Quarterback Richard Torres and kicker Josh Jasek
- The Christian McCaffrey tweet taking a shot at Scott Frost as shown below
- The Big Red Blitz tour and the recruiting class numbers
- How much Todd hates exploitation
- Name Image and Likeness as it pertains to Nebraska
Regarding the McCaffery Tweets:
Mitch Sherman started it when he tweeted the bit below. Then Luke’s overachieving brother took at shot at Scott Frost when Frost was talking about bad advice, not Luke McCaffrey.
I got in on it with a really mean tweet, honestly, because I thought Christian McAffrey’s tweet was stupid. STUPID.
Dylan McCaffrey transferred from Michigan to Northern Colorado to play football. Luke McCaffrey went from Nebraska to Louisville to Rice, a place known for great pitching, or at least it used to be.
Sensitive much, McCaffrey brothers?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices