Manage episode 287025272 series 2769506
Need a boost with your income? Learn how to find the best paying side hustles for you!Finding the Best Side Hustles That Pay Well
Sometimes to hit your goal faster, you just have to earn extra mone.
Of course that’s not the only thing you’re doing.
If you’ve taken my Free 5 Days to $5K course, then you know we look at three pillars when it comes to ‘finding’ money.
First we optimize your budget, evaluating expenses to see if they are necessary or they bring you joy.
Second, we uncover ways to save when you have to spend.
But finally we also look at the other side of the coin – earning more money.
Now the easy advice to give is to get a second job, but that’s usually not the best solution, especially if you have kids or other limitations with time or location.
This is where side hustles can help. You can earn more with a bit more flexibility. However it can be tricky because the ones usually advertised are not that well paying.
You have to be strategic when finding a side hustle that allows you to earn more without burning you out.
Which is why I’m so glad Jen Smith is on today.
Jen has done it all. Seriously.
From T-shirts to writing to Airbnb, she’s tried out different avenues to earning more.
In this episode we’ll get into:
- The differences between side hustles vs side jobs
- Explore options to earn more
- Building your income sustainably
Are you ready? Let’s get started!Resources to Build Up Your Income
If you’re looking to boost your income, here are some helpful resources to earn more money and manage it better!
If you’d like to chat more, please join us in our free and private Facebook group, Thriving Families.
We’re all about helping and encouraging one another with our family and financial goals. We swap stories, ideas, and tips.
Just head over there now. We’d love to see you there!Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!