Manage episode 278130243 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Conor Hoekstra. They first talk about new and updated libraries in Boost and Herb Sutter's trip report covering news from the recent virtual ISO plenary meeting where the first new features were voted into C++23. Then they talk to Conor about some of his recent conference talks on Algorithm Intuition and Concepts vs typeclasses.
- Butano: a modern C++ high level engine for the GBA
- New Boost libraries in v1.75
- Trip report: Autumn ISO C++ standards meeting (virtual)
- PVS-Studio. Write #cppcast in the message field on the download page and get one month license
- PVS-Studio: analyzing pull requests in Azure DevOps using self-hosted agents
Use code JetBrainsForCppCast during checkout at JetBrains.com for a 25% discount