Manage episode 278699929 series 65142
Rob and Jason are joined by Artem Dinaburg and Ryan Eberhardt. They first talk about a new version of CMake that was just released, an interview with Bjarne Stroustrup and another month of new ISO papers. Then they talk to Artem and Ryan who talk about fuzz testing, including a new fuzz testing project being worked at Trail of Bits to enable fuzz testing on the GPU.News
- Cmake 3.19 available for download
- How C++ became the invisible foundation for everything, and what's next
- November Monthly Mailing
- Let's build a high-performance fuzzer with GPUs!
- The Relevance of Classic Fuzz Testing: Have We Solved This One?
- Vectorized Emulation: Hardware accelerated taint tracking at 2 trillion instructions per second
- DeepState - Parameterized Unit Testing Framework
- MCSema - Tool to translate binaries to LLVM bitcode
- Remill - Library of CPU instruction semantics
- Anvill - Tool to make translated bitcode look closer to what a compiler would emit
- Rellic - Translates LLVM bitcode to C using Clang's AST library
- PVS-Studio. Write #cppcast in the message field on the download page and get one month license
- PVS-Studio: analyzing pull requests in Azure DevOps using self-hosted agents
Use code JetBrainsForCppCast during checkout at JetBrains.com for a 25% discount