Manage episode 289561962 series 1336300
Two cold case murders are connected by one obscure clue, an orange sock. Barbara “Bobbi” Jo Oberholtzer, 29, and Annette Kay Schnee, 22, disappeared in separate incidents on the same day in 1982. Both were hitchhiking. Their bodies are found 6 months apart. Both were shot. Who killed these women and what is the significance of the orange sock?
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- James Shelnutt - 27 years Atlanta Metro Area Major Case Detective, Swat officer Lawyer www.ShelnuttLawFirm.com
- Dr. Alan Blotcky PhD - Clinical Psychologist (Birmingham) specializing in Family, Divorce, and Criminal Cases
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author, "Blood Beneath My Feet" featured on "Poisonous Liaisons" on True Crime Network
- Shera LaPoint - Genetic Genealogist, Founder, The Gene Hunter www.TheGeneHunter.com, Twitter: @LapointShera
- Angenette Levy - Emmy-nominated Reporter & Anchor, Twitter: @Angenette5