Manage episode 289797957 series 1336300
Lousiana authorities are searching for a missing LSU student Kori Gauthier after police found her wrecked car on a bridge. Family members told reporters that the police didn’t notify them about the crash. They first learned she was missing when Gauthier’s employer called them after she didn’t show up for work. The family says they also learned she missed a doctor’s appointment and missed classes. The family reached out to police after pinging the locator on Kori's phone. Kori’s car was towed to an impound lot, following the wreck. Gauthier's phone and wallet were still inside the vehicle.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Gabrielle Clements - LSU student
- Kirby Clements - Gabrielle's father
- Dale Carson - Criminal Defense Attorney (Jacksonville), Former FBI Agent, Former Police Officer, Author: "Arrest-Proof Yourself"
- Dr. Bethany Marshall - Psychoanalyst, www.drbethanymarshall.com, New Netflix show: 'Bling Empire'
- Sheryl McCollum - Forensic Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Toney Wade - Commander, Cajun Coast Search and Rescue Team, Facebook.com/CajunCoastSAR, cajuncoastk9sar.com
- Alexis Tereszcuk - CrimeOnline.com Investigative Reporter, Writer/Fact Checker, Lead Stories dot Com, Twitter: @swimmie2009