Manage episode 272847650 series 1336300
Leaving your child with a caregiver is hard for any parent. What's harder, is not having a child to come home to. Today Nancy Grace looks at cases when children die at the hands of their nanny, babysitter or daycare worker. Hear her tips so that your family won't be a victim.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Doug Burns - Former Federal prosecutor, criminal defense,
- Tom Patire - Personal Safety Expert
- Dr Daniel Bober - Forensic Psychiatrist, follow on Instagram at drdanielbober
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author,"Blood Beneath My Feet" featured on "Poisonous Liaisons" on True Crime Network
- Levi Page - Investigative reporter Crime Online