Manage episode 282593616 series 1336300
Police investigate reports from daycare staffers after they can't reach a mom that doesn't pick up her two enrolled children. Officers later arrive at the home of Stephanie Goddu finding the mom allegedly “incoherent and disoriented." That's when officers also uncover that the 34-year-old mom endangering her 3-year-old by sending the child to daycare alone using Lyft. Police also find a urine-soaked baby strapped in an infant carrier.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Ashley Wilcott - Judge and trial attorney, anchor at Court TV, www.ashleywillcott.com
- Dr. Jeff Gardere - Board Certified Clinical Psychologist, Prof of Behavioral Medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine www.drjeffgardere.com, Author: 'The Causes of Autism” @drjeffgardere
- Sheryl McCollum - Forensics Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Daphne Young - National Chief Communications Officer, www.Childhelp.org
- Ray Caputo - Lead News Anchor for Orlando's Morning News, 96.5 WDBO