Manage episode 263669953 series 2523347
In this episode, Dave talks about augmented Vector Right (aVR). Many of us have been told, "Don't bother using lead aVR as part of your interpretation, you can't see anything in lead aVR, it won't give you any useful information." Nothing could be further from the truth.
Also In This Episode
- Lead aVR, the forgotten lead
- Looking down through the heart, an intracavitary lead
- True trifurcation of the left main
- ST-Elevation in lead aVR and SD-Depression everywhere else
- Injury vectors
- ECG Tracing example 1
- What about triple vessel disease?
- ECG Tracing example 2,3,4,5,6
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!