Manage episode 281500714 series 2523347
In this episode, Dave is joined by Tarlan Hedayati, MD, FACEP, to discuss STEMI equivalents: ECG patterns that need the Cath Lab.
Dr.Hedayati is a practicing Emergency Physican in Cook County, Chicago. She is also the Associate Professor and Chair of Education for the Emergency Medicine Department.
Also In This Episode
- What are STEMI equivalents?
- STEMI defined
- ECG families
- Case example: 63 female
- Wellen's waves
- Case example: 66 female
- STE aVR > V1, STD Diffuse
- Ask about DAPT
- Case example: 67 male
- Discordant ST-segments and T-waves
- Sgarbossa's criteria
- Sgarbossa-Smith modification
- Case example: Non obstructive CAD
- Case example: 43 male
- De Winter's waves
- OHCA with ROSC: Who goes to the Cath lab?
- Pattern Recognition: "HOW BAD" is the ECG
Connect with Tarlan Hedayati:
Twitter: @HedayatiMD https://twitter.com/HedayatiMD
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!