Manage episode 238168281 series 2523347
On this episode Dave highlights Sgarbossa criteria, which helps us to accurately identify STEMI in the presence of a LBBB.
Also in this episode:
- Example of how a LBBB works
- Rules to apply when diagnosising LBBB on an ECG
- Example of a normal LBBB
- Sgarbossa criteria A & B - inappropriate concordance
- ECG examples of criteria A & B
- Pacemakers and diagnosing STEMI
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!