Manage episode 238168277 series 2523347
On this episode Dave talks about CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. As clinicians and emergency medicine practitioners, resuscitation is an important part of our role.
Dave outlines how early defibrillation and quality chest compressions are the corner stone of resuscitation and how chest recoil may be one of the most under appreciated components of resuscitation.
Also in this episode:
- 100-120 compressions within a 60 second period
- Compressions should be 5cm deep
- Minimize pausing and allow for full chest recoil
- CPP - Coronary perfusion pressure
- Systole, Diastole, valve operation and Coronary Ostia
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!