Manage episode 295705613 series 2931535
In this episode, Laura and Judy talk about how to vacation and travel being meat-based, keto, low-carb and more. They talk about the struggles of being meat-based and traveling, old habits, some tips they’ve learned along the way and the most economical ways to eat meat-based while being away from home.
- How Laura traveled before being meat-based
- How Judy traveled before being meat-based
- How Laura travels now being meat-based
- How Judy travels now being meat-based
- How to eat meat-based while traveling
- How to eat out economically
- How to vacation while being meat-based
- Differences of an abstainer and moderator with vacationing and traveling
- Road trips and snacking
- Tips for traveling while being meat-based
Carnivore Cure book: https://amzn.to/3nMMjVw
Redmond’s Real Salt Discount: https://shop.redmond.life/?afmc=NwJ Enter “NWJ” at checkout to receive 15% off your order.
Carnivore Snax: Use code “LAURAESPATH” at checkout to get 15% off your order.
ABOUT LAURA SPATH
- Laura’s Discount Codes & Interviews: https://linktr.ee/lauraespath
- Laura’s Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-e2b85275
ABOUT JUDY CHO
- Judy’s Book, Carnivore Cure: https://amzn.to/37R4lOY
- Free #Carnivore75Hard Program: https://judy-s-school-4268.thinkific.com/
- Nutrition with Judy Blog: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/blog/
- Nutrition with Judy Resources: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/resources
- Nutrition with Judy Podcast: https://nutrition-with-judy.simplecast.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nutritionwithjudy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/nutritionwithjudy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionwJudy/
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.