Manage episode 278470078 series 2004794
How do some riders seem to simply handle ‘speed wobbles’ when they are riding? It seems as though nothing phases them. They simply effectively and efficiently get things back on track with minimum effort and drama… Their secret? They have swapped reacting versus responding when they ride.
If you are the sort of rider who gets ‘triggered’ by certain things in your riding, you have possibly looked at those ‘other’ riders with a mixture of awe and jealously!
Today I want to tell you exactly how you can begin riding like them; and begin responding rather than reacting when riding, and working with, your horse.
- Connection; My Online Membership for Equestrians
- Your FREE half halt training
- The Direct Relationship Between Your Fitness & Your Riding
- Dealing with a Horse who Spooks and Spins
- Diffusing a Difficult or Dangerous Situation
- Online community for equestrians working on their mindset & fitness
- Online Community for equestrians focusing on re-schooling horses (and ex-racehorses)