Manage episode 284099786 series 2004794
What has changed for you in your riding? If you are not intentionally making a small (or the odd large) tweak here and there, I’m willing to guess that your answer is ‘Not a whole lot’…
Albert Einstein said it and there’s a reason it is repeated by people who try to help others. “Insanity; doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result”. But it seems that there are a lot of riders out there who think this doesn’t apply to them.
They're riding the same exercises, the same way. The same thoughts running the show - and then complain when nothing changes!
If you want to change something in your riding, you are going to have to do just that… Change something. Be intentional about doing something differently.Choosing 1 Thing to Do Differently
Now, if you have just had an ah-ha moment, or I’ve hit a bit of a nerve, hold on… Many riders, when they realize that they are the very thing holding themselves back, throw themselves headfirst into change. New saddle, new exercises, new routine, and schedule. New instructor, new yard, or, maybe, new horse!
Whoa there… If you change everything at once, how will you know what has worked?
- FREE Download:- 1 Exercise Multiple Ways
- 1. Planning Your Rides - Part 1 Fun
- 2. Planning Your Rides - Part 2 Partnership
- 3. Planning Your Rides - Part 3 Training
- 4. Planning Your Rides - Part 4 One Exercise Multiple Ways
- Lunging for Riding
- Online Community for Equestrian focusing on Planning and Mindset
- Stop Wasting and Start Investing Time with Your Horse
- What’s Your Number in Your Riding?
- A Plan for 7 Days in Your Riding
- Plan Your Ride with These Simple Steps
- Transform the Next 12 Weeks in Your Riding
- Connection; the Online Membership for Equestrians