Manage episode 287845533 series 2440285
The U.S. and China fought openly in the first face-to-face meeting with the Biden Administration this week in Alaska. Despite the tension in the negotiation hall, China continued with big buys of U.S. corn. Pro Farmer's Jim Wiesmeyer and John Herath of Farm Journal look at the signals being sent by both sides in this week's DC Signal to Noise Podcast.
Also in this episode:
- Katherine Tai gets unanimous approval as U.S. Trade Representative
- Michael Regan confirmed for EPA - how will he address RFS?
- Pandemic optimism is supercharging restaurant demand
- Iowans say it's time for Sen. Chuck Grassley to retire
- When will CFAP checks come?
- USDA seeks input on climate-smart ag
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.