Manage episode 302228403 series 1443502
This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we have the CEO of Vivaldi joining us to discuss their partnership with Manjaro and their support for Linux. Then we’re going to talk about two great anonymous, privacy focused distros that both had a new release this week. Plus we’ve also got our famous tips, tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux. So whether you’re brand new to Linux and open source or a guru of sudo. This is the podcast for you.
Subscribe to All DLN Shows in ONE Feed!
Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner, CEO of Vivaldi Technologies
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00:00 = Welcome to DL 243
- 00:01:35 = Community Feedback: Question About Bedrock Linux from NiceMicro
- 00:09:26 = Digital Ocean: Managed MongoDB ( https://do.co/dln-mongo )
- 00:11:30 = Vivaldi CEO Interview: Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner
- 01:08:26 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 01:11:03 = News: Tails 4.22 & Whonix 16
- 01:17:53 = Software Spotlight: Spice-Up (Presentations) [Flatpak]
- 01:22:24 = Tip of the Week: SCP copy files over ssh
- 01:24:20 = Outro
Tip of the Week: scp
- Run the following command in terminal to run to copy file from local host to remote host: $ scp test.txt email@example.com:/remote/directory/
- Run the following command to copy file from a remote host to local host :$ scp username@from_host:test.txt /local/directory/