Manage episode 268263566 series 2391319
This episode, Bree talks to designer Erica Bouyouris about switching to Plan B in the time of COVID, and Kitty gets spooky with "The Night Cage" and "The Shivers" Kickstarters.
- "Pictures" takes home the 2020 Spiel des Jahres, and "The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine" wins the Kennerspiel des Jahres.
- Giant "Catan" field opens in Germany.
- "Last Light" from the Dice Tower's Roy Cannaday promises 8-player 4X space action in under 90 minutes.
- Upper Deck announces "Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game - Into the Cosmos."
- Starling Games alum launch development house Quillsilver Studios.
- "The Umbrella Academy" gets its own card battling game.
- Amazon to crack down on counterfeiting.
- "Usagi Yojimbo Hero Pack" coming to "Arcadia Quest."
- Wizards of the Coast powers down "Transformers Trading Card Game."
- Under Falling Skies
- Unmatched: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Bree Goldman discusses "Steven Universe: Beach-A-Palooza Card Battling Game" with designer Erica Bouyouris.
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Scooby-Doo! Betrayal at Mystery Mansion
- A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game - Bloody Mummers Zorse Riders Unit Box
- Harlem Unbound (2nd Edition)
- Corey explores the concept of fun in gaming.