Manage episode 268795062 series 2391319
This episode, Corey wraps up his exploration into the role of board game developers, we take a look at some of the big announcements out of Gen Con Online, and Kitty and Chris discuss the Kickstarter campaigns for "The Fuzzies," "Petrichor: Collector's Edition" (and "Cows" expansion), and "Clash of the Cryptids."
- Build the Big Apple in "Santorini New York."
- "7 Wonders" gets a fresh look.
- "Dinosaur Island: Roar N' Write" and "Dinosaur World" mark their territory.
- Establish the Port of San Francisco with "Embarcadero."
- "Epic Encounters" brings big monsters to your TTRPG.
- "Tidal Blades: The Roleplaying Game" in the works.
- TTS offers a spoiler-free demo of "Pandemic Legacy: Season 0."
- "Infinity Gauntlet: A Love Letter Game" to get an exclusive window at hobby game stores.
- "X-Men: Mutant Insurrection" coming in early 2021.
- Groot and Rocket Raccoon take "Marvel Champions: TGC" into deep space.
- "Prophecy of Kings" grows the galaxy of "Twilight Imperium (Fourth Edition)."
- "Descents: Legends of the Dark" teased by Fantasy Flight.
- Hobby game sales up in 2019.
- "Perseverance: Castaway Chronicles" and "Dead Reckoning" go big on Kickstarter.
- Mythic Games settles IP dispute over "Time of Legends: Joan of Arc."
- Cold-blooded "Lizard Wizards" are hot.
Corey discusses who does and does not need a developer on their board game.
NEW & UPCOMING RELEASES:
- Fallout Shelter: The Board Game
- Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Baker Street Irregulars
- Disney Hocus Pocus: The Game
- Philosophia: Dare to be Wise
- Kids on Brooms
- The Magnificent