David Davies, CEO of AgUnity, Global Agripreneur of the Year 2018 - Blockchain Innovation For The Agro-Industry
Manage episode 302774459 series 2952067
David Davies is the founder of AgUnity & creator of AgriUT, a solution to deploy smartphones and a digital Token to smallholder farmers to help them lift themselves out of poverty.
He was awarded the Future Agro Challenge (FAC) Global Agripreneur of the Year 2018 for his work as CEO of AgUnity for helping lift low-income farmers out of poverty. AgUnity provides a smartphone and blockchain solution that improves trust and cooperation for smallholder farmers and is also used as a platform for a range of problems including mobile banking for the financially excluded, and data collection for developed world farmers.
The work by David and AgUnity has been globally recognised by the likes of IFC World Bank, Mastercard Foundation, UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), Oxford University and more.
David Davies Interview Focus
- An introduction from you - background, overview, education...
- Career highlights
- Your company / companies, organisations and focus?
- Can you let me know about your views on blockchain and agriculture and supply chain?
- Can you tell us more about how your token and blockchain solution works?
- What are your views in AI and agriculture and supply chain?
- How do AgUnity manage issues with ESG?
- How do AgUnity manage issues with carbon neutrality and climate exchange?
- How do you see Society 5.0 - 4IR and all areas of digital transformation?
- What are your goals and how do you see the future of work and the main trends in tech and society?
- What are your visions for the present and future, especially regarding climate change?
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube