Manage episode 311727663 series 2842431
Steph and Dr. Elana kicked off Season five of the “Doctor Mom” Podcast by sharing a sneak peek of the interviews they’ll be offering throughout this season so you can get excited about what’s to come. This season they had the pleasure of interviewing their personal mentors, friends, and experts that have helped them on their own personal journeys to and through motherhood. Season five guests include Danika Brysha (@danikabrysha), Joe De Sena (@realjoedesena), Cassy Jo Garcia (@fedandfit), Julie Sawaya (@needed), Jenna Helwig (@realbabyfood), Ciara Burton (@ciaramburton), Alysa Seeland (@fondbonebroth), and Aida Garcia-Toledo (@nontoxicmunchkin).
- What guests and topics to expect in this season
- What you’ll learn from this season’s guests
- Why we’re so passionate about tackling hard topics
- How to have a more resilient and nourishing 2022
- How to more confidently approach baby-led weaning
- How to learn to trust yourself and your body again
- And more!
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
- Listen to today’s episode on our website
This Episode’s Sponsors
Active Skin Repair is a must have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping. Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
Discover for yourself why Needed is trusted by women’s health practitioners and mamas alike to support optimal pregnancy outcomes. Try their 4 Part Complete Nutrition plan which includes a Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, Collagen Protein, and Pre/Probiotic. To get started, head to thisisneeded.com, and use code DOCTORMOM50 for $50 off Needed’s Complete Plan!
FOND Bone Broth crafts bone broth so good, you'll want to sip it every day. Brewed by hand with a completely plastic-free process, FOND uses organic herb infusions for next-level flavor. You truly have never tasted bone broth like this! To get 20% off visit fondbonebroth.com/doctormom and use code DOCTORMOM.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF to Steph and Dr. Elana on Instagram. They can’t wait to meet you!
Please remember that the views and ideas presented on this podcast are for informational purposes only. All information presented on this podcast is for informational purposes and not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a healthcare provider. Consult with your healthcare provider before starting any diet, supplement regimen, or to determine the appropriateness of the information shared on this podcast, or if you have any questions regarding your treatment plan.